Like cookies & milk, QR codes and signage are the perfect pair. Visual communications have always been an effective form of marketing but when combined with QR codes, you can now provide your customers with the messaging they need in a more sophisticated and convenient manner resulting in a higher marketing ROI.
5 Ways you can Incorporate QR Codes
1. Real Estate agents place QR codes that link to specific listing information on all "For Sale" signage, eliminating the need for a database search.
2. Non-profits include QR codes on various posters and displays that direct to donation pages specific to the cause they are marketing.
3. Event Planners will place QR codes on all promotional posters leading to a website with detailed event information.
4. By placing QR codes that link to offers specific to social media, retailers are able to market their products and expand their reach.
5. Auto Dealers can promote new vehicle inventory via QR codes on billboards, large format banners and in-store displays.
No matter if you need to place a QR code on your retail store front or on 500 posters for your next fundraising event, Signs By Tomorrow of Palm Desert has the tools and knowledge to mobilize your marketing messages.
Get Started >> Request your FREE QR Code Printing Estimate