Spark the interest of investors, buyers, or tenants with informative post-and-panel signs
Few signs deliver more impact for your investment than post-and-panel signs of the type offered by Signs By Tomorrow Southfield. The panels can be as large — and the posts as tall — as your local signage regulations allow.
Most panels on these signs are printed on two sides for excellent visibility to passersby from both directions. Some users combine two post-and-panel signs in a “V” shape for extra impact. Others add illumination to enhance visibility at dawn, dusk and at night. We can also custom design your post-and-panel sign selection with your name, logo, colors and other information.
Tried-and-true solutions, post-and-panel signs from Signs By Tomorrow Southfield are popular in many applications, including these three:
1. Commercial sign panels: On a permanent or long-term basis, post-and-panel signs from Signs By Tomorrow Southfield can serve as custom business post signs that:
- Identify stores, restaurants, offices, factories or other businesses and organizations
- Mark schools, libraries, parks, civic offices and other agencies and sites
2. Real estate sign posts: On a shorter-term basis, post-and-panel signs from Signs By Tomorrow Southfield work for real estate agents and developers to:
- Note the availability of retail, office space or residential units for lease in a building, retail center, apartment building, condominium or housing development
- Advertise available lots or design/build opportunities in industrial parks
- Describe a new project (e.g., “40 custom homes, with prices starting at …”)
- Alert potential buyers or tenants to availability dates
- Advertise the name and phone number of the owner, broker or listing agent
3. Construction project signs: On a temporary basis, post-and-panel signs from Signs By Tomorrow Southfield work as site identification signs that:
- Display the name of the building project
- Show the name of the company or developer
- Identify the architect and contractor
- Reveal the completion date
- Provide directions to construction vehicles
Different choices among our custom post-and-panel signs
Depending on whether your choice in post-and-panel signs from Signs By Tomorrow Southfield is permanent, shorter term or temporary, we'll recommend various types of materials:
- Alumalite post-and-panel signs: This hybrid material combines an aluminum face with a high-density plastic filler. The plastic filler gives alumalite extra support to resist the elements. The smooth aluminum face of this custom post-and-panel sign provides a perfect surface for the application of full-color property renderings — allowing future tenants or buyers to envision their next office or home.
- Aluminum post-and-panel signs: These are often the choice for building site identification, wayfinding and directional signage applications. We can customize your selection with decorative posts as well as paint colors and finishes.
- MDO post-and-panel signs: MDO (medium density overlay) is an affordable yet sturdy wood product with a smooth white finish. It allows easy installation of vinyl lettering and graphics on the sign face. MDO is the ideal choice for temporary building site signs. It’s also a great selection for property managers and commercial real estate companies that want to advertise leasing, rental and building information.
Take a look at inspiring examples of our custom post-and-panel signs.
Visit our Inspiration Gallery for creative ideas on your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow Southfield pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today.
Are you Properly Displaying Safety Signage on your Construction Site?
What Can you do to Make your Construction Site Stand Out?
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the Southfield, MI area contact us.