Choose indoor plastic signs when looking for signage that’s durable, attractive and affordable
Popular choices for countless applications, it’s hard to beat the versatility and value of indoor plastic signs from Signs By Tomorrow® Allentown. We offer everything your business or organization needs by way of plastic signage for interior branding and wayfinding.
You’ll enjoy excellent customization opportunities. We can print your logo, text, artwork or photos on custom plastic signs. Engraving is often another option when it comes to adding logos, messages and graphics.
Indoor plastic signs come in all colors (or clear) and can be fabricated in almost any size or to any custom shape. Of course, many are available in standard, off-the-shelf styles when a custom design is not needed.
Enjoy the many advantages of plastic indoor signs
Plastic indoor signs offered by Signs By Tomorrow Allentown gain wide usage in malls, stores, offices, lobbies, restaurants and many other locations. These popular solutions:
- Are easy to clean
- Can be cut to just about any size or shape
- Come in a variety of thicknesses
- Deliver low-cost, durable and waterproof performance
- Display easily on countertops or desktops
- Enable excellent branding or customization with vivid colors, custom images and graphics
- Mount directly on walls or “stand-off” with spacers for a dimensional, dramatic effect
- Offer an almost unlimited variety of colors, or clear if acrylic
- Provide flat, smooth surfaces that deliver a high-quality appearance
- Suspend readily from ceilings; plastic signs are light in weight
Select from a variety of popular plastic signs types
At Signs By Tomorrow Allentown, you’ll choose from all types of plastic signs. This variety helps to ensure you get the custom indoor plastic sign you need at a price within your budget:
- Acrylic plastic signs: Made from a cast polymer that’s transparent, colorless and durable, acrylic is an ideal substitute for glass. Acrylic signs are readily customizable. For example, we can print UV ink directly onto acrylic. Alternately, or in addition to printing, we can attach vinyl lettering or decals to acrylic to create custom signage. Because of its beauty, clarity and depth, acrylic is often the choice in creating plastic lobby signs or plastic architectural signage.
- Corrugated plastic signs: Also known by the brand name Coroplast®, corrugated plastic signs are twin-wall plastic sheets that come in a variety of colors. Cost-effective, lightweight and versatile, corrugated plastic is often used for posters in place of paper or cardboard.
- Polystyrene plastic signs: Polystyrene is an inexpensive, non-glare, smooth plastic that’s easy to work with — making it ideal for interior signage and graphics. The material is lightweight and easy to mount or hang. Because of its flexible nature, polystyrene is perfect for indoor signs that require a contour for application to a curved surface. Note: High-impact polystyrene is often referred to as HIPS.
- PVC plastic signs: Sometimes referred to by brand names such as Komatex® or Sintra® among others, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is a rigid plastic board available in many different colors. This material is easy to cut into different sizes and shapes. It has a textured surface for a matte appearance and is flame-resistant. Custom graphics adhere easily to PVC, and it can be placed in wall frames as an inexpensive interior POP display option, or as an indoor identification solution.
Benefit from our plastic signs in any number of applications
Attractive and economical choices, plastic signs from Signs By Tomorrow are used to brand, inform, alert and direct in a variety of ways:
- ADA plastic signs
- Business plastic signs
- Directional plastic signs
- Factory plastic signs
- Hanging plastic signs
- Lobby plastic signs
- Municipal building plastic signs
- Office plastic signs
- Plastic display signs
- Plastic room name signs
- Plastic sale signage
- Point-of-purchase plastic signs
- Promotional plastic signs
- Reception room plastic signs
- Retail store plastic signs
- School plastic signs
- Trade show plastic signs
- Warehouse plastic signs
- Wayfinding plastic signs
Questions & Answers
Can plastic indoor signs be used for special events?
Because indoor plastic signs are so durable, it’s natural to focus on their longer-term applications. However, qualities including affordability, lightweight and attractiveness also make them ideal for use as temporary and promotional signage. Use plastic indoor signs them at grand openings, sales, trade shows and other special events.
See inspiring examples of our many types of plastic indoor signs
Visit our Inspiration Gallery for creative ideas for your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today. For a more in-depth look at some options, use the links below.
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the Allentown, PA area contact us.