While this Certificate is not required by 3M, it does demonstrate our commitment to excellence, and helps give you greater peace of mind. We can supply you with a copy of the Certificate, or you can go to the 3M website and enter our serial number (US-160606-041918-LJ) to download or print a copy of our current Certificate.
The “3M MCS Warranty” set the industry standard more than 20 years ago and is still solid gold. It covers finished graphics using products designed and tested for optimal compatibility and performance for jobs that demand the very best.
The Certificate of “3M MCS Warranty” provides assurance that we can offer you a comprehensive, preferred warranty solution for finished graphics. For more information on how the “3M MCS Warranty” will impact your products please contact Signs By Tomorrow of Arlington Heights, IL.
Only qualified sign companies will be certified by 3M for being able to offer the “3M MCS Warranty”.
3M’s Qualification Requirements:
- The symbol for MCS warranty is designed to show your customers that you care about the quality of graphics that you provide them.
- To ensure that your customers can trust the symbol, 3M must ensure that not only the materials that you use are of the highest quality but your graphic manufacturing and business processes are equally appropriate.
- The Qualified Manufacturer program is based around specific graphic manufacturing technologies, each with their own technical and commercial qualification criteria.
- Completion and acceptance of registration form to apply as a Qualified Manufacturer according to “3M™ MCS™ Warranty”.
- The agreement states that you will abide by the business conditions laid out in the Qualified Manufacturer documentation.
- 3M on-site visit and audit to verify that the graphics manufacturer is indeed qualified to meet all 3M requirements.