Vehicle & Boat Graphics
Promote your business around town — and around the clock — with cost-effective vehicle graphics.
Businesses of all types have discovered the many benefits of using their company cars, trucks, vans, trailers and even boats to advertise their operations while making sales, service and delivery calls or simply serving as a vehicle you’ll operate for both business and pleasure.
Of course, even when parked between calls or after hours, your branded vehicles continue to advertise your business!
Whether in the form of door-side magnets, vinyl car lettering, and graphics, or full or partial vehicle wraps, these promotional solutions are economical and effective. In fact, study after study ranks mobile media as the most cost-effective and influential advertising media available.
- Mobile media advertising offers the lowest cost-per-impression of any major advertising medium including television, radio, newspaper and outdoor, according to a Cadbury-Schweppes Graphic Effectiveness Study of fleet graphics conducted by 3M™.
- A single intra-city truck with graphics can generate up to 16 million visual impressions in a year, per the American Trucking Association.
Mobile advertising also offers an amazing power to impress. A study by ad agency RYP & Becker Group
found that: 97% of survey respondents recalled the ad on the truck; 98% thought the ads created a positive image of the advertiser; and, 96% thought fleet graphics had more impact than billboards!
Rely on Signs By Tomorrow® for a complete range of solutions
With us, you’ll find a mobile marketing solution for every budget, and any vehicle — be it a car, truck, van, bus, trailer, boat or aircraft! Golf carts, lawn equipment, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, shuttle buses and more can also be used to promote your business or special event. And, it doesn’t matter if you operate a fleet of one vehicle or one hundred; vehicle graphics work for operations of all sizes!
Our solutions include:
- Vehicle magnets you’ll apply to personal vehicles during business hours, transforming them quickly and economically into company cars.
- Vinyl lettering and graphics for the painted surfaces and windows of dedicated company cars, trucks, vans and trailers.
- Full or partial vehicle wraps in thin, digitally printed cast vinyl. They offer all the benefits of a fully custom paint job at a fraction of the cost and with none of the permanence. While adhering securely, the wraps also remove easily when you’re ready to withdraw the vehicle from service.
- Perforated window graphics that extend your design theme to the side and rear windows. From the outside, motorists and pedestrians view your promotional messages while on the inside your driver can see the roadway clearly.
Of course, whatever your choice in vehicle graphics, you can count on Signs By Tomorrow for a custom design that can include your company name, logo, colors and contact information. Some solutions also enable custom graphics and even photos. And, no matter which way you choose to go, you can also rely on us for the measurement, installation and removal of your vehicle graphics!
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the Boise area contact us.