Achieve a rugged, rustic look with sandblasted wood signs or custom-carved signs
The purpose of most signage, of course, is to stand out. And, in this age of colorful illuminated options and sophisticated digital graphics, few signs distinguish themselves as readily as indoor custom wood signs from Signs By Tomorrow®!
Our routed and sandblasted signs are an ideal choice for the interior of stores, restaurants, lodging and other establishments seeking to establish a Western or outdoor ambiance.
We can custom design your selection by carving or routing your logo, graphics and message into wooden signs or those made from other materials. Alternately, these same design elements can be made to “stand out” by sculpting away the surrounding material in a style known as "bas-relief."
Individual letters, logos and other designs can be shaped from redwood, cedar, other woods or high-density urethane (HDU). If your choice is a carved or routed wood sign, sandblasting can add an attractive texture. What’s more, the entire dimensional sign can be painted or only selected portions of it — such as adding color to your logo or company name.
Select from many dimensional wood sign customization options
Count on Signs By Tomorrow to design and build your routed wood signs to meet your application and adhere to your signage budget. We’ll individualize your choice by:
- Size: We can craft your custom wood sign to almost any dimension. For larger sizes, we’ll recommend HDU. It’s lighter than wood so your routed sign will be easier to mount on a wall or suspend from a ceiling.
- Shape: Would you like a rustic sign for your fishing lodge cut in shape of a trout or a sandblasted sign for your sporting goods store outlined in the form of your state? Bring us your challenge! Our routed and sandblasted signs can take on almost any shape!
- Color: Many choose to highlight a logo or company name with color over a natural, wood finish background. Others do just the opposite, opting to have us paint the background of their routed signs and have the graphics and text remain natural.
- Finish: Routing is a process that leaves a dimensional wood sign’s finish looking smooth. To add interest through texture, we can sandblast wood signs (but not HDU signs). Natural wood signs can also be finished in clear varnishes or clear polyurethane finishes. All indoor dimensional signs—whether wood or HDU — can be painted in your choice of colors.
Apply our solutions to any location calling for a rustic look
Any site seeking to emphasize an outdoors or Western theme is a good candidate for custom-routed and sandblasted signs from Signs By Tomorrow:
- Bars & pubs
- Boat dealers
- Campground offices
- Canoe liveries
- Coffee shops
- Event signage
- Expedition outfitters
- Farm animal veterinary clinics
- Fishing camps
- Hunting lodges
- Hunting or fishing outfitters
- Livestock auctions
- Mountaineering retailers
- Outdoor wear retailers
- Park offices
- Ranger stations
- Riding stables
- Sporting goods stores
- Trade show displays
- Western stores
Work with our signage pros when you’re ready to proceed
Drop into Signs By Tomorrow with your rough ideas or even sketches on routed and sandblasted signs. We provide expert assistance at every step of the process. Look to us to:
- Assess your site and take measurements
- Review all your dimensional sign options
- Custom design your custom routed and sandblasted signs
- Advise you on optimum signage placement
- Mount or suspend your routed sign
- Suggest display enhancements like lighting
See creative examples of our many indoor routed signs
Visit our Inspiration Gallery for creative ideas for your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today. You’ll find our closest, most convenient site by using our Store Locator.
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the area contact us.