Brighten your organization’s prospects — day or night — with lighted LED signs
Known by many different names — including digital displays, digital signs, electronic message centers, electronic signs and reader boards — LED signs from Signs By Tomorrow® Corporate have at their core light emitting diodes or LEDs.
Enjoy the many advantages of LEDs
The new standard of illumination in the signage industry, LEDs outperform incandescent light bulbs and fluorescent lights in almost every way. They are:
- Cost-efficient: LEDs — especially Energy Star-rated products — use at least 75% less energy and last 25 times longer than incandescent lighting, per the U.S. Department of Energy. LEDs compare very favorably to fluorescents, too. They last up to six times longer and consume far less electricity. “Instant-on” is another advantage to LEDs over fluorescents, which flicker before fully illuminating.
- Colorful and intensity: While some LED signs display a single color, others display in three colors or in full color. What’s more, LEDs generate a high-lumen output to deliver exceptional levels of brightness and intensity.
- Programmable: LED signs deliver dynamic messages. You can display moving text, graphics, animations, and even videos. It’s exciting, effective—and easy. These signs are programmable through easy-to-use hand-held remotes or software for updating anytime.
- Reliable: LEDs operate in low temperatures and withstand vibrations and impact — making them ideal for use in extreme environments or in areas that are difficult to access. Unlike incandescent bulbs, LEDs have no filaments that can break.
Given these advantages, it's no wonder that LEDs are now the lighting source of choice for indoor signs as well as outdoor signs. So much so, in fact, that users are finding it increasingly worthwhile to retrofit their existing incandescent or fluorescent signs with brighter, longer lasting and energy efficient LEDs! Others are asking their signage providers to build LED signs into their monument signs, post-and-panel signs and pylon signs for added impact and appeal!
Select from all popular types of LED signs
At Signs By Tomorrow Corporate, you’ll enjoy an excellent selection of high-quality LED signs for all applications, and at many price points:
- Indoor LED signs: Bright, attention-getting and easily programmable, indoor LED displays can deliver information in real-time. Use them in retail settings to promote sales and specials. Or, use indoor LED displays in schools to announce special events, sports scores or other messages. In factories, they’re popular as digital message boards to post productivity updates and communicate safety messages.
- Outdoor LED displays: Often called outdoor electronic message centers, EMCs let you update your messages frequently. These digital signage solutions can store multiple messages in dozens of formats for display at varying intervals! Because of this, outdoor LED signs let you display the time of day, temperature or the price of gas — making them popular at gasoline stations and banks. Don’t worry about the weather. The LED modules are often encased in weather-resistant aluminum cabinets specially designed to withstand wind, rain and snow. Another plus? Ultra-bright LEDs can catch the eye anytime – not only at night or in low-light conditions but also in midday sunlight!
- Monochrome LED signs: These LED signs display your messages in a single color — typically a vibrant amber or yellow. Monochrome LED signs can showcase text as well as simple graphics or animations.
- Tri-color LED signs: With these LED displays, you’ll communicate using three colors: green, red and yellow. As with monochrome LED signs, you can change up your message (i.e., text or simple animations and graphics) whenever you’d like with tri-color LED signs.
- Full-color LED signs: Available in versions for indoor applications or outdoor use, full-color LED signs are characterized by high-resolution displays. You can showcase not only text and simple graphics, but also videos and photos!
- Double-sided LED signs: One of the newest types of LED signs is the double-sided version. With them, you can display the same content on both sides at once or a different message on each side.
Consider the many applications for LED signs
Bright, easily seen in all conditions and capable of displaying new messages anytime, LED signs of the type offered by Signs By Tomorrow Corporate are a popular choice for many. Take a quick drive around your town and you'll see these solutions in use everywhere:
- Animal hospitals
- Car dealerships
- City halls and municipal buildings
- Convention centers
- Fire stations
- Gas stations
- Hospitals and clinics
- Hotels and motes
- Malls and shopping centers
- Parking structures
Questions & Answers
How do you change the messages on LED signs?
Monochrome LED signs are usually programmed with a wireless remote control. You can write and store your messages before displaying them on your LED sign from over 100 feet or more away. For color LED signs, you’ll use a computer you can connect to the sign via a fiber-optic cable, broadband cable, wireless radio, phone modem or other link provided at the time of purchase. With either option, the pros at Sign By Tomorrow Corporate will point you to the best option and guide you on getting the most out of your investment!
See inspiring examples of our many types of outdoor LED signs and indoor LED signs
Visit our Inspiration Gallery for creative ideas for your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today. Or, ask us how our LED displays can enhance other signs you may be considering, including:
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the area contact us.