Event & Meeting Signs
Whether hosting an indoor event, show or gala — or exhibiting at one such as a sales conference, trade show or recruitment fair — event signage and graphics from Signs By Tomorrow® can help ensure your success.
With our corporate event signs, informational displays, meeting room signage and other special event signs, you can attract more visitors to your event or location. We’ll help inform attendees about your company, organization or nonprofit. To improve the experience for hosts, exhibitors and attendees alike, we can also point the way with our directional signs and other wayfinding signage solutions.
Select from a variety of indoor signs for events and meetings
No matter if you require room signs for indoor conventions, informational displays for indoor meetings, or indoor directional signage, Signs By Tomorrow® provides what you need with affordable, custom-designed or standard, off-the-shelf signage solutions:
- Banner stands: A convenient, all-in-one solution, banner stands combine your custom-designed, full-color banner along with its own stand. They’re easily carried. Set up is a breeze. And you can position and re-position them wherever needed. Tip: Combine two, three, four or more banner stands in an array to multiply the impact of your presentation!
- Directional Signage: While perhaps as not as exciting as promotional signage or informational displays, wayfinding solutions are every bit as important. Guests need to know where to park, how to enter and where to register. Whether A-frames, banners, plastic signs or other solutions, you'll also need to let attendees and exhibitors know where things are, when they begin, and who has access to what. It’s also important to label where certain rooms are located, so your attendees can easily find their way, for example, to break-out sessions. Wayfinding signs that address frequently asked questions in advance will keep guest satisfaction high and confusion to a minimum.
- Fabric banners: A popular indoor event and meeting sign option, fabric banners do not deliver the all-weather durability of vinyl alternatives but do provide a more attractive presentation of your graphics and text. They’re versatile, too. Suspend fabric banners from ceilings, hang them on walls or mount them on frames. An affordable choice, their value is often enhanced when used event-after-event or even year-after-year. Fabric banners roll up for easy storage.
- Floor decals: Adhesive vinyl signage that you can apply to cement, tile, wood and other indoor flooring surfaces, floor decals provide a durable, non-slip surface on which you can print your custom graphics or message. Attendees can hardly miss them! Use vinyl floor graphics to promote a product, service or brand. Employ them to define a space such as a trade show display "footprint." Or, use floor graphics to support your event wayfinding efforts. One idea? Go big — really big — with an oversized floor decal (i.e., vinyl wrap) that can go wall-to-wall to replicate say, the look of a lake or the clouds!
- Meeting room signs: Direct eventgoers to breakout rooms or other spaces with meeting room signs for your special event. Your options here include easels on which you'll mount your posters. They also extend to A-frames. These portable signage options come standard with simple directional arrow or messages such as "Meeting here." You can choose whiteboard or chalkboard styles that allow for updates to your messaging. Or, if planning to use the A-frames for multiple events, consider signage with custom, one-of-a-kind graphics or text.
- Presentation materials: Make the most of any meeting opportunity with professionally produced presentation materials. After all, you often only get one chance to capture attention, establish credibility and engage your audience. Creatively designed and custom printed presentations, handout materials and related communications can add impact to your presentation or enhance your training session.
- Retractable banner stands: Another self-contained event signage choice, retractable banner stands include a sturdy base from which your custom banner unrolls. The set-up is fast, banner retraction is quick and transport of the simple and lightweight signage is easy. Retractable banner stands are effective on their own or a great way to supplement your messaging at trade show displays and other exhibits. Between shows, retractable banner stands are an attractive addition to reception areas and conference rooms.
- Tabletop displays: Support face-to-face communications that often occur over table tops with table signage that features your company logo, explains event or company details. With it, you’ll turn event tables into harder working informational displays. Alternately, employ tabletop displays for other messaging regarding event registrations, ticket sales, merchandising efforts or prize contests. Popular tabletop displays include table-top size retractable banners or simple acrylic frames into which you can insert your posters.
- Vinyl lettering and vinyl numbers: Make the most of your promotional, informational or directional “real estate” with vinyl lettering and numbers. Select your color, type font and size to create a custom message. Adhesive vinyl lettering and vinyl numbers adhere to most smooth surfaces including painted walls and glass. They’re also easy to apply, easy to remove and easy to afford!
Benefit from event signs and meeting signs at any number of occasions
Signs and graphics from Signs By Tomorrow can help you attract attention, build awareness, deliver information or direct attendees at any event:
- Association events
- Charitable events & fundraisers
- Corporate meetings
- Product or services launches
- News conferences
- Sales conferences
- Trade shows
Questions & Answers
What are some best practices for effective event and meeting signs?
The best event signage should attract attention and stand out in a crowd. Meeting signs should also be memorable and motivate visitors to act. To achieve these goals:
- Think big, bright and bold with your convention signs! You won’t have long to capture attention and motivate a viewer.
- Make it memorable. Be as creative as you can to stand out and stay top-of-mind. Even if your message isn’t unique, your presentation can be! Different and unusual shapes and sizes for your meeting signs will attract attention.
- Be clear and concise. Text on your event signs should be as short as possible for easy comprehension and readability.
- Keep it consistent. Establish and follow a single theme if possible. Branding messages should, of course, adhere to your brand identity guide regarding logo usage, colors and fonts.
- Placement is paramount. Carefully consider signage placement if hosting an event or exhibiting at one. Remember that many visitors are probably not familiar with the event venue and will likely be looking for information and direction. Consider the flow of guest to the event space and position your meeting signage accordingly.
See inspiring examples of our many types of event and meeting signs
Visit our Inspiration Gallery for creative ideas for your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today. For a more in-depth look at some options, use the links below.
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the Morton area contact us.