How Much Does a Sign Cost?
We have been in business for 25 years and the number one question we get on a daily basis is “How much does a sign cost?” Although we would love to be able to just tell you the cost right off the top of our heads, everything we do is custom made and each unique sign project involves many variables.
It might take a few conversations and answered questions before we can provide you with your final pricing. We pride ourselves in getting most quotes out to our customers within 24 hours of receiving their request. More complex projects may take a few days to properly quote out, but we will always let you know what timeline you should expect for receiving your pricing. The more information you have for us up front, the quicker we will be able to provide you with your pricing.
Below are some of the things we must consider before we can answer “How much will it cost?”
- What material will be used?
- What size will the sign be?
- What machine(s) will be used to produce the sign?
- Will any accessories like posts or brackets be needed?
- Will the sign require any special finishing like hemmed edges?
- Will there be any color matching services needed?
- Does the client need this produced in an expedited time frame?
- Will the client need installation services? If so, where?
- Will the client need delivery services? If so, where to?
- Is the artwork ready? Or does the client need design services?
We enjoy the challenge of figuring out of the details for your custom signage project and we are here to help answer all of your questions! We look forward to helping you with your next signage project. Contact us!
Remember – a great sign will make you more money than it costs! It is very important to invest in professional signage for your business…. But that’s a whole other blog post…