Make the “tough choice” and select aluminum signs for durability, economy and beauty
While it’s possible to make signs from any number of metals including steel, for reasons including value, versatility and attractiveness, aluminum metal signs are the industry standard.
A quick look around any town will confirm the popularity of these metal signs to users of all types. Apartments, construction companies, hospitals, municipalities, offices, real estate agents and stores are among the many who rely on custom aluminum signs from Signs By Tomorrow®.
Outdoors, you’ll see them on storefronts and building sides. At street side, you can mount them in post-and-panel signs, suspend them from posts or hang them from fences. Aluminum signs are also common in parking lots and other exterior wayfinding solutions.
Indoors, our aluminum metal signs are just as popular! They’re used as ADA signs, directional signs, safety signs and warning signs, not to mention reception room signs!
Enjoy many customization options with metal signs
The attractiveness and all-around versatility of metal signage from Signs By Tomorrow are prime reasons for their popularity. We can easily customize your choice in metal signage by:
• Design: Have us showcase your business name, logo, text or graphics; the handsome baked-on enamel or lacquer finish featured on our metal signs makes for an attractive presentation.
• Shape: Go with a familiar rectangle, specify a square, or select a circle or triangle. Alternately, have us laser cut your aluminum or other metal sign in the shape of your logo, sports mascot or product package.
• Color: Select from standard and custom sign paints as well as inks and vinyl graphics. Display them on one side or both of your metal sign. Either way, expect brilliant, vibrant colors!
Consider the many benefits of our metal signs
In specifying an aluminum sign or other metal sign from Signs By Tomorrow for your business or organization, you’ll enjoy these advantages. These signs are:
• Adaptable: Lightweight aluminum signs can be suspended from ceilings, mounted on walls or fences, or placed in stands or frames, We can also add aluminum signage panels to post-and-panel signs and signposts. If you have the application, we have the solution.
• Durable: Weather-resistant, our aluminum signs are great for both indoor use and outdoor applications. Bring on the snow, sleet and rain; they will not rust!
• Thin: Compared to other signage materials, metal signs are thin. Most describe them as thick enough to be durable but thin enough to be attractive in almost any setting! Our aluminum metal signs are available in three thicknesses. We’ll help you choose from standard-duty .040" gauge, medium-duty .063" gauge or heavy-duty .080" gauge.
• Versatile: Have us drill holes in your metal sign for easy mounting. We can also suggest solutions like using bungee cords, rope or string to suspend your aluminum sign. Screws with washers are a great way to secure our metal signs to wood or concrete. With nuts and bolts, they also easily attach to signposts.
• Worry-free: To maintain their attractiveness, you can simply wipe your aluminum signs with soap and water using a non-abrasive cloth.
Choose from all popular types of metal signs
At Signs By Tomorrow, our signage pros will review your application and suggest the best type of metal signs to meet your needs and your budget. You’ll select from:
• Alumalite™ metal signs: A composite material, Alumalite is made of corrugated plastic that’s reinforced on both sides with rigid aluminum sign panels. The panels feature an attractive, baked-on enamel finish.
• Aluminum metal signs: A material that never rusts, aluminum is a long-lasting choice for signage that’s exposed to rain, sleet and snow as well as road salts. Light in weight, aluminum is also easy to mount and is an excellent choice for indoor applications. Made of sheets of solid metal, most aluminum signs come with a baked-on finish that protects the sign while it enhances its beauty.
• Dibond® metal signs: Another composite material, Dibond is constructed of a sheet of solid plastic that’s reinforced on both sides with aluminum panels. Rigid and lightweight, Dibond is often the material of choice for hanging metal signs, post-and-panel metal signs and wall-mounted metal signs.
• NuAlum™ metal signs: Available in single or double-sided types, NuAlum signs are made from a sheet of weather-resistant, exterior-grade plywood that’s faced on one side or both aluminum panel. This metal signage option offers substantial structural strength for rugged applications.
• Steel signs other metal signs: While aluminum or aluminum composites are by far the most commonly used materials for our metal signs, we can also fabricate custom steel signs, stainless steel signs, bronze signs and brass signs.
See our signage pros when you’re ready to proceed
For your metal signs, call or visit Signs By Tomorrow with your questions or ideas. Your full-service signage resource, we can:
• Assess your site and take measurements
• Review all your metals sign options
• Custom design your metal signs
• Advise you on optimum signage placement
• Mount or install your metal signs outdoors or indoors
• Suggest metal sign display enhancements like lighting or framing
See examples of our many types of metal signage
Visit our Inspiration Gallery
for creative ideas for your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today. You’ll find our closest, most convenient site by using our Store Locator.
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the Southfield, MI area contact us.