Get more marketing mileage from your cars or trucks with vehicle lettering and graphics
Custom designed, professionally fabricated and expertly installed, vehicle lettering and graphics from Signs By Tomorrow® are an effective — and affordable — way to put your company or organization’s marketing in motion. Every sales, service or delivery run becomes an opportunity to spread your advertising message to those who are most likely to support your business: local customers!
Sometimes called car or truck lettering, your options among vehicle lettering include letters, numbers, logos or other graphics. These are custom designed, individually cut from sheets of thin, colored cast vinyl, pre-spaced and mounted on masking-transfer tape.
The result? Self-adhesive lettering and graphics that are easily installed on your car, truck, van or trailer as a single piece with perfect spacing and alignment. The look is clean, professional and attractive!
Realize many advantages when selecting our lettering and graphics for vehicles
Attractive, effective and affordable solutions, car and truck letters from Signs By Tomorrow bring you many benefits. They are:
· Adaptable: Custom vinyl lettering adheres to almost any smooth surface. You can use it for window lettering as well as vinyl vehicle lettering, fleet lettering and wall lettering.
· Creative: Vehicle graphics are great, of course, for displaying your business name, address and phone numbers. But, why stop there? Add your logo. Or, better yet, use a graphic that communicates the nature of your business. Some examples of graphics we’ve installed are paw prints for dog groomers, flowers for florists and faucets for plumbers!
· Durable: Cut from sheets of rugged 2-mil vinyl, custom vehicle lettering and graphics generally last for many years of outdoor use without cracking or fading.
· Easy-to-install: Your vehicle won’t be out of service for a lengthy period as with custom painted lettering and graphics. Our vinyl lettering is pre-spaced and ready to apply; it goes on in a matter of minutes, not hours or days!
· Easy-to-maintain: Clean your vinyl car letter and truck lettering with water, mild soap and a non-abrasive cloth. Note: This lettering is not ideal for pressurized car washes or strong cleaners.
· Flexible: The benefits of our vinyl lettering and graphics aren’t limited to car doors or windows. Use them to apply your promotional messages to back doors, bumpers, hoods, trunks and even roofs!
· Paint-safe: Our custom vinyl employs a strong adhesive that's safe for use on the paint or windows of your car, truck or other vehicles. When properly removed, you'll restore it to a like-new condition without damage. Even leased vehicles are excellent candidates for our custom vehicle lettering and graphics! All that said, the removal process can be painstaking and professional assistance is recommended.
· Versatile: Why confine your vehicle advertising to cars, trucks, vans and trailers? You can apply our vehicle vinyl lettering to ATVs, buses, commercial vehicles, food trucks, golf carts, lawn equipment, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and even tractors! Boat lettering? Ahoy there; we have that, too!
· Vibrant: Expect years of bright, vivid colors from our cast vinyl lettering for cars, trucks and boats. Waterproof and UV resistant, it’s designed to withstand the elements.
Select from custom graphics or custom letters
In the general sense, car graphics and custom letters are the same. Both materials are thin, cast vinyl that adheres to the outside of a vehicle to promote your business.
The difference? Vinyl letters come in dozens of standard colors, requires no printing and may be cut to intricate shapes. For example, when you order a “D,” the external outline of the letter is first cut from a sheet of vinyl and the interior portion of the letter is later removed (or “weeded”) to give it its final shape.
Graphics are subtly different. They’re digitally printed, so you can choose from any custom color. What’s more, graphics are only cut to general outlines. Weeding or extracting interior portions of the design is not part of the creative process for graphics.
If you’re in doubt as to whether a custom graphic or custom lettering is best for your intended application, just ask one of the pros at Signs By Tomorrow!
Consult with our lettering and graphics experts for best results
Drop into Signs By Tomorrow with your car, truck or another vehicle before ordering your vinyl lettering and graphics. Our team of signage pros will:
· Assess your application. Vinyl vehicle lettering might be best for one vehicle while a custom vinyl graphic may be optimal for another!· Custom design your solution featuring your company name, logo and colors and graphics. Do you install roofing, offer lawn services or deliver dry cleaning? We can recommend designs that highlight the nature of your business!
· Measure your car doors, van sides, windows or other proposed locations to help ensure your self-adhesive lettering and graphics fill the space in an attractive manner!
See examples of our many types of car, truck and boat lettering
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow professional in the Southfield, MI area contact us.