5 Different Metal Signs You Can Get For Your Business
Many business owners choose metal signs for their company. These signs provide exceptional durability for long-term outdoor exposure. A customized metal sign can give your business a professional and polished look. A business sign should reflect your brand, products, and services.
Exterior signs will likely be the first thing your customers see when they arrive at your location. These signs should not only represent your brand but also help you engage and connect with your customers. Recent studies show the way customers interact with brands has changed over time. On average, customers interact with your brand 6 times prior to buying anything.
Metal signs are very versatile; they can be customized into many different styles. You can go for a very modern, clean, and sharp look or you can choose a more rustic and vintage look. There are countless options to choose from when it comes to metal signs. The most important thing is making sure your business sign helps you make a great first impression.
These are some of the different metal sign styles you can choose from for your business:
- Laser Cut Metal Signs: These signs are durable and weather-resistant. They can give your business a modern feel or a historic flavor; this will depend on the type of business you own. They can be made with a variety of different materials, finishes, and cut into custom shapes. The laser machines used can cut through steel, aluminum, and brass. You can choose to incorporate your name, logo, slogan, phone number, and even your address. These signs can be directly mounted to your building or they can be hung, incorporated into monument signs, or installed on stand-alone posts. Before cutting the metal, the designer will create a custom vector to help make the stencils that will be used to guide the laser. These designs go through several steps of approval to make sure the finished product meets your needs. Many business owners choose metal signs for their company. These signs provide exceptional durability for long-term outdoor exposure. A customized metal sign can give your business a professional and polished look. A business sign should reflect your brand, products, and services.
2. Metal Lettering Sign: These signs are three-dimensional. This gives them depth as well as width and height. They are often used for storefronts and are installed directly to the exterior walls of buildings. A lot of people add lights behind the metal letters to help attract more attention to their business, especially those that operate at night. There are additional charges for adding lights to the sign but doing this can significantly improve customer visibility. The most popular metal used to cut these letters from is aluminum, but they can also be made of stainless steel, bronze, or brass.?
3. Metal Sign Boards: These signs can be very eye-catching and professional. They are usually made of sturdy materials such as aluminum, Alumalite™, and Dibond®. You can pick any design you want, and it will be precisely printed on the metal. These signs work well in a variety of locations. They are often used in high-foot-traffic and commercial areas.
4. Directional Metal Signs: When it comes to wayfinding and directional signs, there are many different materials you can choose from; however, metal is one of the most popular materials for outdoor directional signs because of its weather- resistant properties. You can get customized metal signs to feature a map of your location or you can choose metal traffic, parking or directory signs.
5. Cast Metal Plaques: These signs are often used to commemorate or honor a person or a place, but they can also be used to make impressive signs for any industry. Cast metal plaques usually feature raised letters and graphics. They can be customized with your company’s name and logo. The plaques can be cut into any shape, color or size.
You can find metal signs displayed at stores, offices, reception areas, and even industrial buildings. There are many ways metal signs can be used for your business, you can use them for exterior and interior applications. The metals used for these signs are often weather resistant or otherwise treated to avoid corrosion. They are a great investment and they will give your business an impressive and memorable image.
For more information about metal signs, contact the Signs By Tomorrow® experts!
If you are interested in custom metal signs, contact our team for an expert site assessment courtesy of Signs By Tomorrow®. We have a variety of metal signs for all applications and budgets. And if you’re looking for a unique sign, we also offer metal plaques. We invite you to learn more about what Signs By Tomorrow can do for you. To get started, contact us today.Back