Make your next outdoor event a greater success with custom event signs and sponsor signs
Corporate events, performances, sporting meets, premieres, grand openings and other occasions all call for outdoor signage that promotes, acknowledges, informs or directs. Of course, you may simply want event graphics that add to the fun and festive nature of the affair!
Perhaps you need to promote an upcoming music concert, political rally or local event? Or, you’d like to acknowledge the supporters of a charity golf tournament or the occasion of a new building or park? Custom outdoor event signs and sponsorship signs from Signs By Tomorrow® will help you enhance the opportunity!
Of course, our outdoor event signage solutions will also inform attendees of key information such as the location registration booths or what safety rules are in effect. We can also help you point the way from parking lot to final destination, and identify all ticket booths, concession stands and restrooms in between with event directional signage!
Select from a wide range of effective and affordable solutions:
- Special event A-frames: Collapsible signs that unfold into a stable “A” shape, custom A-frame signs are often used at entranceways to provide information or at key junctions to deliver directions. They’re easily portable, readily repositionable and useful occasion-after-occasion if your event is a recurring one. Select from standard “off-the-shelf” types like “Enter here” or have us custom design one-of-a-kind solutions for you.
- Special event backdrops: Outdoor backdrops and step-and-repeat banners enhance branding by showing your logo or event theme behind displays or where celebrities or others are interviewed.
- Special event banners: Digitally printed custom banners can be printed on durable, weather-resistant materials, including mesh and vinyl. Suspend banners from ceilings or joists, suspend them between lamp posts, or hang them on fences or walls. We also have a full line of banner stands for display.
- Special event feather banners: These are tall, vertical banners that you stake into the ground or mount in a flat square base or cross base with legs. Feather banners are intended to flutter or rotate in the wind. Your design gains an extra measure of attention with movement. And, that makes feather banners an excellent promotional option for your outdoor event. A popular choice, they’re also known as advertising flags, flutter flags and teardrop feather flags. Select from stock messages like “Grand Opening” and “Sale” or have us design a custom graphic for you.
- Special event floor graphics: Put your graphics where many least expect to see them and are most likely to notice them — right at their feet! Custom floor graphic decals that are digitally printed and available with a non-skid, UL-approved over-laminate. Great for all outdoor events and can be applied to many surfaces including asphalt and concrete.
- Special event LED displays: Illuminated signs that employ energy-efficient light-emitted diodes, LED displays showcase dynamic, moving images in high-resolution and with unequaled brightness and contrast levels. Eventgoers get a great picture, even in direct sunlight.
- Special event lightboxes: Lightboxes feature LEDs or another light source within a frame that features a glass or clear plastic swing-open front panel. You simply insert a translucent or backlit graphic behind the glass and into the poster holder. Then, flip the switch and your sign attracts viewer attention — even in poorly lit areas!
- Special event parking signs: Some make the mistake of thinking their need for outdoor event signage is limited only to the actual venue. However, your guests will appreciate parking signs that alert them to the event, inform them where to park, and direct them which way to go once they’ve exited their vehicles.
- Special event plastic signs: A true “workhorse” among special event signage options, plastic signs can be mounted on walls or attached to fences. Durable and affordable, they’re easily customized with your one-of-a-kind graphics. Or, select standard types that indicate restrooms, parking sites, business hours or more.
- Special event pole banners: You’ll display vertical pole banners between two horizontal arms or support brackets that extend from lamp posts or light poles. Mounted high above roads, boulevards, parks or walkways, they’re great attention-getters! Many use them for seasonal outdoor events. These can include municipal celebrations such as 4th-of-July parades, art fairs and farmer’s markets, or for special events surrounding the year-end holidays.
- Special event tents and pop-ups: Outdoor special events often call for event tents, pop-up tents, pop-up canopies or inflatable tents. With them, you’ll shelter attendees from wind, weather and sun. They also provide a great focal point for your promotion, especially if the tent or canopy is branded with your logo and custom graphics. Tent-top flags and banners will enhance your effort to attract and inform!
- Special event vehicle wraps: Vinyl vehicle decals and wraps can benefit your event two ways. These temporary signage options can promote your affair all around town on the days leading up to the event. Of course, if cars, shuttle buses, utility vehicles and even golf carts are used at the event itself, vehicle wraps can enhance your branding or add to the festive décor!
Benefit from our outdoor event and sponsor signs on any number of occasions
Ideal for corporate, municipal and individual occasions, event signage and sponsor signs from Signs By Tomorrow are popular for use out-of-doors at:
- Golf tournaments
- Grand openings
- Marathons and fun runs
- Movie premieres
- Outdoor concerts
- Outdoor corporate events
- Outdoor festivals
- Outdoor fundraising events
- Outdoor media events
- Outdoor parties
- Outdoor political rallies
- Outdoor sporting events
- Red carpet events
- Ribbon-cutting ceremonies
Questions & Answers
Are feather banners the same as flag signs, flutter flags and flag banners?
Yes, they all describe pretty much the same thing. Additional flag names are based on flag shapes. These include blade flags, rectangular flags or teardrop flags. Alternately, names such as sail flags, swooper flags, wind flags, wind banners and flutter flags describe how they move in a breeze. They even go by advertising flags, promotional flags, business flags or custom flags. Go ahead and use any name. The pros at Signs By Tomorrow will know exactly what you’re talking about!
See inspiring examples of our many types of outdoor event and sponsor signs
Visit our Inspiration Gallery for creative ideas for your next project. To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow pro for a solution that meets your needs and budget, give us a call or drop in today. For a more in-depth look at some options, use the links below.
To speak with a Signs By Tomorrow
professional, call us at
Providing Outdoor Event & Sponsor Signs to Jacksonville, North Carolina