Do you feel challenged and appreciated in your current occupation?
Can you truly say "there is no other team I would rather be with"?
Click below Link to find out what life at Signs By Tomorrow in Arlington Heights is all about, what makes us tick, what is at our core, what drives our passion, what the heart of us is.
Core Values and what it means to us:
- Be focused, organized with a plan, and think things through with the end result in mind
- Put out fires - charge through obstacles - get your stuff done
- Valuable output is the greatest measure. Anyone can keep busy, but that does not equate to productivity.
- Think ahead and run your plan.. Make a new plan if the first one doesn’t work
- Look ahead and get ready for what is next
- Display persistence to overcome challenges, setbacks and obstacles
- Willing to accept and embrace change as part of their daily interactions and activities
- Push through no matter what - adapt and overcome
- Open-minded and flexible with new ways of doing things
- Makes decisions quickly and confidently based on the available information
- Considers what might be important to each client, anticipates needs and then act proactively
- Remains calm under pressure and finds alternative solutions to problems
- If my coworker hasn’t finished a job, then, WE haven’t finished
- Strive to act for the greater good of the organization, not our self interest
- Effectively collaborates with our customers and other external parties
- Look out for those that need help, don’t wait for them to ask - JUMP IN
- Communicate all aspects of the job
- Focuses on helping to solve problems, rather than complaining about the difficulty
- Just because we have always done doesn’t mean we can’t do better
- Give the effort that offers the best results
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize problems as opportunities for positive change
- Listens carefully to customer objectives to understand and provide for customer needs
- Generates new ideas to continually improve the services we offer to our customers
- Encourages others to take on and solve new challenges
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for their actions, admits mistakes and learns from them
- Takes pride in their work and holds themselves to a very high standard of performance
- The company money is treated just like it was your money, and everything costs, so don’t waste any of it.
- Doing the best you can and focusing on your work, be professional, avoid or minimize delays or errors and be willing to stay until the work is done
- Exhaust all resources before giving up and calling for help, but keep your team informed.
- Realize your mistakes identify root cause and offer solutions
- Shows initiative to work on improving their weaknesses
- Displays initiative and requires minimal supervision to complete their work
- WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, HAVE FUN, & CELEBRATE SUCCESS!
These words describe a part of each and everyone of us!